Saturday, July 7, 2012

I didn't just start this blog today (blushing)

Like a lot of things, I have gotten distracted . . . have you ever done that?  Get going for like three straight days and then never touch it again?  That was me.  But when a friend and I recently had a going away party for a friend, I got to thinking of my poor little lonely blog. 

Sadly, I had only two posts worth saving which were the premise of why I was blogging in the first place.  But despite all my good intentions, I have gone all the time since then without entertaining.  Perhaps you could call having my parents over for the holidays entertaining.  Perhaps you could call having my prayer group meeting at my house once in a while entertaining.  But that would be stretching it.

How do I get started? 

No comments:

Post a Comment